Target Retirement Date - October 7, 2016

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

September 27, 2011 - Back In the "Real" World (Tuesday)

To make it easier to follow the entire trip, I've placed a link on the right hand side of this page that says "Our Swiss Adventure Starts Here". If you will click on that link it takes you to the start of our trip. Once you finish reading that page, click on "newer post" and it will take you to the next day of our adventure.  If you followed my blog during the trip, you'll want to go back and read it again.  I've added lots of pictures and links with more information about places we visited ... and included a few web cams.

We've been back in Duncanville for a couple of weeks now.  I think I've finally finished updating my blog and will post the final two days soon after James has a chance to review them.  For those of you who were involved in the trip, please let me know of any errors in names or spelling ... or let me know if I left something out.  I want this blog to be an accurate record of where we went and what we did, so we can go back someday.

I also think I've completely recovered from jet lag ... FINALLY!  Waking up long before it was time to go to work, and wanting to go to bed at 7 PM was starting to get very old.

Now that I've had time to reflect about our great adventure, I am more convinced than ever that James and I need to travel more.  It was fun ... it was great exercise ... and it was a good mental challenge.  There is nothing like traveling to learn new and different things.

Having access to the Internet during traveling is going to be critical I think.  The ability to look up information about the places you visit, and maybe learning of someplace you won't want to miss is great.

It's time to start planning our next trip.  Who wants to go with us???

No comments: