Sunday, August 14, 2011
Switzerland!
We've got airline reservations, hotels booked and have made arrangements with the appropriate people. In 13 days we'll be on our way to Europe! I'm playing with my iPad to use it to update my blog, and plan to blog during our trip. Stay tuned for updates! The big debate right now is what to pack. Audrey plans to take us hiking in the Alps for a couple of days ... So do we try to lug along our hiking boots and a daypack? We also need to pack clothes for a wedding plus our every day wear. Rain or sunshine, cool or cold, dressy or casual ... Lots to think about! Next weekend, after I take Nathan back to school, we are going to do a test packing to see if we can manage the load.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Very excited for you!
-Chris
Have you checked out Audrey and Robert's web site? I added a link.
Post a Comment